In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Monday, March 06, 2006

Seven up

Seven Things to Do Before I Die.
Take chances
Appreciate what I've got
Tell my loved ones how I feel
Learn to let go of the past
Be proud of what I've accomplished
Be okay with who I am
Have no more regrets

Seven Things I Cannot Do
Swim
Cook
Rollerblade
Step aerobics
Not read the instructions
Resist the urge to nap
Stay organized

Seven Things that I Admire in my husband
His intelligence
His work ethic
His honesty
His dry sense of humor
His contentment
His parenting of our son
His ability to remain calm

Seven Things I Say Most Often
Am I speaking English?
Are you insane?
Drive, moron!
You're a goofball
Okay. And?
Here's hoping
Dammit!

Seven Books I Love [in no particular order]
The Eight by Katherine Neville
A Place To Call Home by Deborah Smith
If Looks Could Kill by Eileen Dreyer
Manhunting by Jenny Crusie
AKA Goddess by Evelyn Vaughn
Road to Avalon by Joan Wolf
Just Another Day in Paradise by AE Maxwell

Seven Movies I Watch Over and Over
The Thomas Crown Affair - Pierce Brosnan & Rene Russo
American Dreamer - JoBeth Williams & Tom Conti
Miss Congeiality - Sandra Bullock & Benjamin Bratt
Bull Durham - Kevin Costner & Susan Sarandon
All About Eve- Bette Davis & Anne Baxter
The Fellowship of the Ring - Viggo Mortenson & Ian McKellan
Something's Gotta Give - Diane Keaton & Jack Nicholson

Seven Cool Conversations
Jennifer Crusie on Keeping it real

Allison Kent of Rereading your keepers

Deirdre Knight on agents who write

Diana Peterfreund on Revamping the RITA

Lynn Viehl on What to wish for

Sarah Weinman on Playing the numbers

ME talking about disposable fiction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home