In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Idol guys 2

I just love this show. It keeps surprising me. And I find it harder to pick among the guys.

For example, I voted for Bucky tonight and I didn't last week. I'm not sure if he has what's it takes to go all the way, but I like him somehow for choosing songs that suit him and performing them decently. I voted for Taylor again tonight, but only because I'm taking his overall performances into consideration. I don't think tonight was among his best. I voted for Gedeon too because unlike last week, he really did great tonight. He needs to keep doing Motown. Elliott is another surprise- he keeps getting better and therefore getting my attention. Finally, there's Chris. The man is hot, he really is and even Simon likes him. He definitely got my vote again for the Wow Factor of his perfomance.

[By the way, my placement study continues because again tonight the two most likely contenders, Taylor and Chris, opened and closed the show respectively. When they sing next week will clinch my theory]

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Mia Zachary said...

I can't stand, Ace. I don't know why exactly. I guess I picture him as a pretty face heading up a boy band somewhere.

Anyway, just thought I'd pint you to A WORKING MUSICIAN'S REVIEW over on the AI website boards. http://myidol.idolonfox.com/Boards/topic.aspx?tid=44450 I don't bother with the rest of the threads but she seems to know what she's talking about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home