In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Friday, February 24, 2006

All American Boys

Night Two of my AI obsession and I have to say that I don't think overall the guys did as well as the girls the night before. [I voted for 7 girls and only 5 guys] But it was another night of surprises.

I didn't expect to like Bucky but I did and he did a great job on the Lynard Skynard song.

Bobby was so awful I'm surprised he made it this far. Maybe he did better before but I can't remember his auditions at all.

David is adorable and I think he did well in the auditions so I was surprised how much I disliked his performance tonight.

Sway. What the hell was that? He did a good job but I hate falsetto.

Elliott was another I didn't expect to like but I ended up loving his performance. I think he was the best guy of all tonight.

I thought Gedeon would be better and was surprised to find his performance over-animated.

Ace is very pretty and knows how to camera-f*** but I'm not impressed with his voice. He of course will move ahead.

I want to like Patrick because he seems like a nice guy. I think he took the song tonight and made it his but it wasn't a great performance.

Chris was great. He just was. It was a good choice of material and he performed it well.

I don't know what to do with Kevin. He's this cute, geeky little kid but the boy can _sing_. He got my attention and I hope he keeps going.

Will is the same age as Kevin but let's face it, he's better looking and chose a more popular song and performed it very well.

Taylor. WOW. I actually didn't think tonight was a great performance but man has he got personality and he's got heart and I really like him. Go Soul Patrol!

So my votes for the guys were:
1)Chris
2) Elliott
3) Taylor
4) Will
5) Kevin

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Taylor Hicks and Chris Daughtry, but was pleasantly surprised by Bucky! That Elliot guy is good, too. I don't mind Ace. The rest I don't really care about.

Blog looks good, Mika.

Cindy

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Oh, Mika - don't you think you're being a little too hard on the hotness that is Ace????

I'm with Cindy - good blog.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Mia Zachary said...

Nope.
In fact, I'll say it again.

Ace is a boy-band wannabe. With that long hair and breathy voice, he should be singing with the girls. HA!

In fact, on the topic of hair, I'll go so far as to say that I've never gone in for bald guys before but Chris is hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home