In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Furor Royale

Now, I have to start by admiting that there is only one Bond for me and you're looking at him!

I think Pierce Brosnan is sexy, charming, intelligent, handsome, sensitive and surprisingly vulnerable- exactly how he has played the character. Also I absolutely adore him in the remake of The Thomas Crown Affair [Rent the movie right now if you haven't seen it!]

On the other hand, I don't think I've ever seen any of Daniel Craig's work, so I don't know if he's a good choice for the next Bond movie or not. But unlike these people, I'm at least willing to give him a chance.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

Wow. Someone actually created a website in protest of the new Bond choice.
I love Pierce Brosnan! Did you see him in Evelyn? I think Evelyn and The Nephew are my favorite Pierce Brosnan movies. Both are set in Ireland. And both are heart wrenching and beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home