In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Looking for a silver lining

I didn't write yesterday. There, I said it.
I had cramps, a back ache and the unrelenting urge to rip someone's head off.
So I did some website maintenance and updates, some book promo stuff and tried to figure out why good news was bad.

You see, the release date for ANOTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT has been pushed back. Again. That means my deadline for submitting the final manuscript has been pushed way back. This is a good thing because, as I said here, my work is so much better when I don't rush.

SO WHY DO I FEEL SO PISSED OFF THAT MY BOOK NOW WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY UNTIL AUGUST 2007?!?!?!?!?

It must be the hormone imbalance.

I'm going to hunt for some chocolate. Considering my mood, I hope it puts up a fight.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Mia Zachary said...

It did???

COOL!!! :D

Thanks for letting me know, Alison. The hormones are still raging but that brightened me right up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home