In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Stunned and Entertained

So, okay, I was wrong. WAY wrong.
I'm really glad that Elliott is staying another week and there was never any doubt about Taylor. But I am stunned, STUNNED I TELL YOU that Chris was voted off Idol tonight!

Even the judges were stunned [Did you see that smirk on Simon's face when he said it should be Katharine going home? Did you see the anger in Simon's eyes when the real announcement was made?] This should however prove how important it is to keep voting for your favorites instead of assuming they will slide through.

I've said from the beginning that I thought Chris would be the next AI, but now? Now I don't know what to think. Could Taylor go all the way? Could this little scare be enough to push Katharine to exceed? Could Elliott be the American Hockey team from the 1984 Olympics with a shocking come from behind win?

Honey, it'a anybody's guess.

==
On a different note, I just have to recommend this book. If you like paranormal with a lighter side, you will love Steph's breakout into a new genre. I stayed up until 1 am and then kept reading after I put my son on the school bus at 8:30 this morning.

I have to say that Satan was my favorite character, but I won't tell you why so you can get your own laughs. I also loved Theresa, who I'm happy to say gets her own story this fall in MUST LOVE DRAGONS.



"IF YOU THINK LIFE IS COMPLICATED, TRY IMMORTALITY.
Justine Bennett is cursing her life. She’s the Guardian of the Goblet of Eternal Youth, she hasn’t left the house in ages, and it’s been over 200 years since she’s had sex. Oh, and the Goblet has shape shifted into an espresso machine. Not exactly the stuff grand destiny is made of...
Derek LaValle is worried. Due to a family curse, he’ll be dead in the space of a week unless he finds the Guardian of the Goblet of Eternal Youth and beheads her. Which wouldn’t be a problem if she wasn’t so sexy, smart... and ready to behead him right back."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home