In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Friday, May 05, 2006

Philosophy Friday

GOOD VIEW
















GOOD NEWS
My pollen allergy hasn't outright killed me
I'm falling in love with my characters again
A good friend and talented writer has finally decided to write again
My CP Lisa finalled in a contest with perfect scores!
My scale says 157 and my pool is now open...but cold!

GOOD ADVICE

"Commitment is defined by action. The committed writer is the one who writes...You are actively entangled in that thing to which you claim to be committed. .. If you refuse to become entagled , you will not start." - Eric Maisel, FEARLESS CREATING, page 105

With that in mind, I am recommitting myself to the Work in Progress, which means spending A LOT less time on the Internet. Except when the shaking starts, then I have to at least check my email. This isn't something I can give up cold turkey, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home