In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Coupla Things

Well, I was right about Paris. I was right about her being voted off American Idol tonight. But I'm also right that we haven't heard the last of this talented little girl. Did you see how poised she was when Ryan told her she was going home? I think we'll be sining along with the radio to one of her CDs in a few years. I wish her the best of luck!

Papaerback Writer thinks that reading is like dating. Diana Peterfreund wonders if books are art or product. Dee Tenorio talks about the sound of love. And four Blaze authors- including me- are taking your questions.

And now onto other things, namely the fact that for the next few weeks, I'm only going to do Tuesdays Idol recaps and Philosophy Fridays. I need my creative brain to concentrate on my manuscript. ANOTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT isn't due until later in the year, but I want to get it finished so I can move on to my other obligations and ideas. Thanks for understanding!

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

My daughter and I placed 15 phone calls on Paris' behalf. She was really sad when she left. I'm sure we'll be first in line to get her CD. Paris was her favorite since the beginning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home