In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Monday, March 27, 2006

Your Life List

My new Blaze, AFTERNOON DELIGHT, will be on sale next week and as part of the promotion, I'll be a guest in the eHarlequin Community (under Harlequin Series, sub-heading Special Discussions. I'll post a live link as soon as I get one.)

I'll be talking about getting a life... Or rather a life list.

The heroine in AFTERNOON DELIGHT is Rei Davis, a one-year breast cancer survivor. Rei's cancer support group gave her a journal that she calls Things To Do Before I Die, but she really hasn't pursued any of her goals. So my idea is to start off talking about the book and about Rei's list, then get a discussion going about some of the things on your lists, steps to take toward achieving those big goals and small things you can do each day to make a difference in your life or someone else's. On the last day I'll give away copies of AD.

Hope to see you there, April 3-7!

1 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger Lia said...

I'm totally intrigued by the story. I'll have to watch for it in the bookstore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home