In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Feng what?

This is a quick post coz I'm tired tonight. I've spent the past two days on a school trip with my son.

I wanted to mention I'm taking an online Feng Shui for the writer's office class given by Bella Andre. I don't know if this Shui stuff works but I'm going to be openminded and give it a try. Hell, my office can't look any worse. (I'll post a 'before' picture soon). If nothing else, Bella has gotten me to look at what is not working/ what needs to be removed from My Space because it's negative and making me crazy.

My other comment about cleaning house is in reference to both my office and to Kevin being voted off of AmerIdol tonight. I guess sometimes you have to get rid of things that are good to make room for something great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home