In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Currency

current clothing: tank top, jeans, flip flips.

current hair: short, windblown from walking to school bus stop, needs combing.

current refreshment: Glaceau Vitamin Water with B + potassium.

current annoyance: late bookreviews, non-updated tour website and that Melissa was voted off American Idol last night while Kevin for some insane reason is still on the show

current avoidance: writing a synopsis for the Sedona anthology

current smell: dust- I need to clean my office

current thing you ought to be doing: writing a synopsis

current thing or things on your wall: dry erase calendars reminding me that I should be writing a synopsis.

current IM/person you’re talking to: No one- I have the house to myself and Lisa is asleep in Australia

current jewelry: gold hoop earrings, Movado watch, ruby bracelet, diamond bracelet, silver and amber necklace

current book: AFTERNOON DELIGHT, available online now, in bookstores next month

current worry: getting my late grandmother's house sold and her estate settled

current obsession: our trip to Tuscany this July- I've been reading travel guides and listening to language CDs

current love: the husband, the boy child, all things Italian

current wish: that I could get motivated to write the synopsis for the Sedona anthology

current plans for tonight/weekend: the monthly Ladies Night at my neighbors tonight, a St. Patrick's Day/ triple birthday party on Saturday

current mood: resigned to writing a synopsis for the Sedona anthology despite my mind being completely blank as to what the story needs to be about

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Mia - it's people like my daughter keeping Kevin in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home