In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Monday, March 27, 2006

Audio Contest Winners!

First of all, thank you for visiting my blog and listening to me blather
Second, congratulations and good luck in your writing careers!
Please email me with your full name and street address asap

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT – Barbara
TIME WON’T LET YOU– Dana
TALL, DARK & BELIEVABLE- Angela
LEARNING TO LISTEN – BEB
DISCOVERING YOUR AUTHOR BRAND – Leigh
SEPARATING SIAMESE TWINS – Lia
WRITERS WHO DON’T WRITE RIGHT- Alison G
HOW TO OUTWIT TRENDS – Sherri
DON’T BRING A SNOWBALL- Scott
SAVVY AGENT’S GUIDE TO SUCCESS – Milady Insanity

Keep your eyes peeled for my next blog giveaway since I also cleaned off my writing guides shelf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home