In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bone Sighs


My office Feng Shui project is going really well and it got even better yesterday. I was in the Tranquil Waters Cafe near my house and discovered the art of Terri Urban, founder of Bone Sigh Arts .




Two of her pieces, The Whole and Herself, called out to me and drew me in so I had to have them. I've hung them close to the door frame in the Wisdom bagua area.

I've also ordered five more pieces from her website and can't wait to have them grace my office space with their beauty.

(Okay, I know I sound all New Age-ish but Terri's art is powerful and empowering and I'm so glad I found her work.)

If you don't like ordering online, there is a list of shops that carry her products.

Blessed Be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home