In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Monday, May 14, 2007

Available on Amazon!

Even after you're written the manuscript, signed the contracts and cashed the acceptance check, somehow the book isn't 'real' until you see it listed on the Amazon website :)


Here is an excerpt from SPIRIT DANCE, my novella in the Witchy Business anthology, which comes out in September. The jury is still out on the cover, but I guess the art department needed something that would be generic enough for all three stories.


I don't have the artwork for ANOTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT yet, but you can read about it here and then pre-order it here.


Why am I encouraging you to pre-order? Because apparently those count with the bean counters and if the bean counters are happy then the editors might get permission to ask me for a second book. And I love this world and these chacarters and I'd love to write a second book! I'v already come up with several titles...

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Wow, that's interesting about the pre-orders. I had no idea. Off to hit Amazon.

Congrats on the new cover!

Here's to more Mia stories!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home