In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sqeeeeeeeeeaaaaal!










(the above image was an early test version but I needed a picture for this entry so there it it)

It's ready, it's been uploaded and it is gor-geous!!

Here's the link for the website I had designed for my October 2007 romantic mystery, ANOTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT. Barb Hoeter of RFDesigns did a fantastic job of interpreting my request for "sexy, sassy, edgy, typical Vegas" and I could not be happier with the result.

I'll be adding some content over the next few months but in the meantime, go and visit.
Let me know what you think, but I know you gonna luv it!

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Mia,

Love the new site. Looks terrific! So does the new book.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home