In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Monday, April 09, 2007

With Life, sometimes comes change

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with this blog. I've always felt blogs should be upbeat and fun and informative, but right now I need all of my strength and concentration to focus on whatever is going to happen for me and my son in the future. Without going into details, suffice to say my life style and circumstances are about to be changed. If anyone has any advice on how to be a single Mom without descending into debt and despair, I'm all ears.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no advice, Mia, but you have my kind thoughts and best wishes.

Cindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home