In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A weighty matter


Between all of the great food over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, and the compulsive deadline snacking, I've put back on 10-11 pounds !@%#$%$&$#*&#^!!!

That might not sound like much to you, but to me it's huge- pun intended. I worked really hard last year to lose 35 pounds and I can't believe how easy it was to pack some of them back on.

So once my current book deadline is over in about a week, it's off to the gym with me and seriously cutting back on snacks, especially chocolate.

Today's weight= 160 lbs
Today's snacks= Don't even ask- if it wasn't nailed down, I ate it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home