In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Friday, January 05, 2007

Too tired to be brilliant


This is supposed to be my Philosophy Friday entry but it's after Midnight and I have a January 15th deadline that it making me want to puke everytime I even glance at the calandar.

I fell like this photo today, churning and seething with anxiety and waitin for lightning to strike, either in the form of inspiration for the next/ last chapters or as punishment if I miss this deadline after getting an extension.

But, hey, I'm blogging right? Keeping my New Year's resolution counts for something...

One of the reasons I stopped blogging: I'm just not as brilliant as some of the people on the net and especially Lynn Viehl. The woman is just damned smart and very entertaining. This and this and this are just examples, so go and read her stuff while I desperately forge ahead and fight off the Doubt Demons.

Have a great weekend for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home