In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Monday, January 15, 2007

The sound that you're hearing

is my agonized scream of panic-filled anxiety. Today is deadline day and I'm not going to $$#%^&**$$ make it....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unprofessional? That's up for debate. The bottom line is I need another dayor two to turn in a best effort so I'm taking them on the premise the editor would rather have Late then Crap.

I had to take a break and read my favorite blog though. Here are two of my recent favorite entries. Enjoy!

Paperback Writer: Mary Sue Novels

Paperback Writer: The Devil Made Me Do It

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Good luck - keep us posted!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home