In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

AI Top Ten- Bottom Four

Let me start off by saying that I wasn't impressed with anybody tonight, not even my favorites! Limiting the song choices to a six year period is no excuse for the awful performances tonight, though I did have a few surprises

Kicked Ass
ELLIOTT was incredible! I love the song he chose- I was just singing it with the radio earlier today- and even more I love what he did with it. He's one of the few who is getting better the longer he's on the show, as opposed to just maintaining.

Got It Done
You know, I had to agree with Simon about CHRIS being indulgent. He's done fantastic up to this point and I think he's going to win in the end, but tonight he rocked it too hard

I was just saying to my husbadn last week that I'd love to hear MANDISA do a gospel number. I loved her energy and soul tonight, she sounded like she was screaming the lyrics a few times

KATHARINE did a good job but it's so hard for me to be unbiased because I am the biggest Christina Aguilera fan ever she doesn't have Xtina's range.

It's official- I'm old. PARIS shocked me becasue she talked in her interview about being a kid and then sang about some guy 'workin' it out' while she did pelvic thrusts. However, if I closed my eyes, her vocals were damned good tonight

Where was the Soul Patrol tonight? I think TAYLOR did well with the song he chose, but like Randy commented, I think we all missed his manic enthusiasm tonight. The man can sing anything he wants, but he does better- and has more fun- with uptempo stuff

Needs to Go Home
ACE obviously enjoys touching himself- hair chest etc- and just as obviously would enjoy touching the home audience since he keeps camera-f*ing us. But he still can't sing and he mangled a song I love tonight! Enough already! Go model underwear.

I like LISA, I really do. This has nothing to do with her personality or her undoubtedly bright future. I just think she's outlcassed now that the worst singers are gone and she really has to compete. Don't be shocked if she's voted off tonight

And damn it, I like BUCKY even more than I like Lisa. I think he gave one of his best performances tonight [after Thunder Rolls] but his voice and limited range aren't going to hold up against the competition much longer.

KELLIE also did very well with her song choice and she did seem to have a good time. I won't surprise me when her country music CD comes out later this year, but I think she has the weakest voice of the all of the women

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home