In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Long live the Queen

Dammit!

I was right- Ace is going to be gazing into the camera like a 13 year old girl's bedroom poster for another week while Bucky- who okay can't sing well but I still like his sweet personality- goes home.

And he'll probably stay next week, too, because the theme is ballads from Rod Stewart's latest album and Ace is good at falsetto saccharine. Ugh.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

Sorry Mia, but I think Bucky had to go. Actually I missed this week's performances but I've been hoping for Bucky to leave for the past few weeks.

I agree with you though there aren't many things cheesier than Ace's faux-tender gaze at the camera. And when he pulled his shirt aside while singing a few weeks ago to show his scar, I died laughing.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Okay, once I saw Ace in those black leather pants, I basically just heard "lah lah lah" but SAW Ace in those black leather pants!

BTW, the verification I had to type in is dfuqk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home