In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Monday, January 23, 2006

Readers Wanted

I've got SIX spots left in my current contest, a first look reader review program called PRE/views:

Sign up for my bi-monthly newsletter, Message from Mia, and then send me an email with "Previews" in the header to let me know you’re interested.

I’ll choose ten people who will receive an Advance Reading Copy of an upcoming book in exchange for writing a brief review of the story. (If you aren't chosen this time, I'll keep your name on file for the next book)

Want to read a book before it hits the shelf? Willing to give your honest opinion?

Then what are you waiting for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home