In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Silent

Well, I sent my crappy first draft of a new chapter two to my critique partner Lisa last night and begged for help. Because ANOTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT needs to be rewritten to stand alone (though I still have dreams of a series someday), I have to write a new opening.

That's not easy to do when the hero flat out refuses to talk to me! You see, Cameron is adamant that he doesn't want to reveal who he is yet to the heroine or the readers and that apparently includes me. So I've asked Lisa to help me find a purpose for the scene- besides introducing the hero...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home