In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Saturday, January 28, 2006

My AMEX answers

You've probably seen the celebrity magazine ads for "My. life. My card."In case I get to be a celebrity someday, here are my responses:

childhood ambition- to be popular; to sing

fondest memory- being pregnant with my son

soundtrack- dance music; jazz; classic rock


retreat - near the ocean, within hearing of the water

wildest dream- being on stage singing to thousands of screaming fans

proudest moment- seeing my first book on the store shelf

biggest challenge- self-discipline; self-confidenc

ealarm clock- my mortal enemy

perfect day- one during which I have no worries or obligations

first job- babysitting; grocery clerk

indulgence- jewelry for each book sale

last purchase- the damned curtain swags and corner shelves that don't fit

favorite movie- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

inspiration- Oprah; Eileen Dreyer; my CP Lisa Chaplin

My life- is a work in progress

My card- actually is American Express, both green and blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home