In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Mia Zachary


1. I was born in Chitose, Hokkaido, Japan
2. My real name means 'new moon' in Japanese
3. I've lived in four different countries
4. I've visited ten others
5. There are twelve more I still want to see
6. I speak English fluently and get by in two others
7. My first date with my DH was to a play about syphilis
8. I married him 1yr and 13 days after our first date
9. We didn't tell anyone... For two years
10. It's a long story
11. I am a writer not a storyteller
12. I see the scenes of my books like movies
13. Someday I'd like to write a screenplay

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Links to other Thursday Thirteen!


2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger May said...

Hi Mia! Cool TT!

Looks like Thursday Thirteen is finally making it's headstart in the romblog community.

Mine's here.

And I can't wait for Another Side of Midnight to be released!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Alyssa Goodnight said...

I've only lived in one country and visited four (including Mexico and Canada), but I have many, many on my list.

Just need time & money!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home