In Search of the Fiction Fairy

award-wining author Mia Zachary's online diary where she ponders the meaning of life, strives to improve her craft and generally mouths off

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I was Chosen!



I just got the news that my April 2006 Blaze AFTERNOON DELIGHT has been nominated for a CataRomance Reviewers Choice Award!

You can read the actual review here, and see the list of other nominees here. Then on Friday night at 9pm EST, drop by the Cataromance Pink Carpet Gala on their messageboards.

Hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Congrats - and WELL deserved!!!

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Congrats! I have that one somewhere in my huge tbr pile. Couldn't resist buying it when I saw that your name was on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home